Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomenon
Necessary condition for pulsing flow inception in a trickle bed
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1999 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1394–1400, July 1999
How to Cite
Cheng, Z.-M. and Yuan, W.-K. (1999), Necessary condition for pulsing flow inception in a trickle bed. AIChE J., 45: 1394–1400. doi: 10.1002/aic.690450704
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!