Bioengineering, Food and Natural Products
Variable structure NARX models: Application to dissolved-oxygen bioprocess
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 1999 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 2034–2045, September 1999
How to Cite
Sargantanis, I. G. and Karim, M. N. (1999), Variable structure NARX models: Application to dissolved-oxygen bioprocess. AIChE J., 45: 2034–2045. doi: 10.1002/aic.690450920
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!