Special Seperations Section
Membrane separation processes: Current relevance and future opportunities
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2001 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 1077–1087, May 2001
How to Cite
Strathmann, H. (2001), Membrane separation processes: Current relevance and future opportunities. AIChE J., 47: 1077–1087. doi: 10.1002/aic.690470514
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!