Bioengineering, Food, and Natural Products
Simulation of microalgae growth in limiting light conditions: Flow effect
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2002 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 1109–1120, May 2002
How to Cite
Pruvost, J., Legrand, J., Legentilhomme, P. and Muller-Feuga, A. (2002), Simulation of microalgae growth in limiting light conditions: Flow effect. AIChE J., 48: 1109–1120. doi: 10.1002/aic.690480520
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!