Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Unsteady-state residence-time distribution in perfectly mixed vessels
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2003 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 471–484, February 2003
How to Cite
Rawatlal, R. and Starzak, M. (2003), Unsteady-state residence-time distribution in perfectly mixed vessels. AIChE J., 49: 471–484. doi: 10.1002/aic.690490217
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!