This paper was presented to the faculty of Cornell University as a thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, May 1902. I wish to express my grateful appreciation of the facilities placed at my disposal by the Department of Histology and Embryology, and for the aid and encouragement of the instructing staff. I am also greatly indebted to Prof. B. G. Wilder of the Department of Vertebrate Zoology, who very kindly enabled me to examine many valuable specimens which are in the possession of that Department.
The morphology and development of intestinal folds and Villi in vertibrates†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1902 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 459–505, 15 September 1902
How to Cite
Hilton, W. A. (1902), The morphology and development of intestinal folds and Villi in vertibrates. Am. J. Anat., 1: 459–505. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000010406
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!