This thesis has been accepted by the Graduate School of New York University, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Science.
The relationships and histogenesis of thymus-like structures in ammocoetes†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1917 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 127–167, July 1917
How to Cite
Wallin, I. E. (1917), The relationships and histogenesis of thymus-like structures in ammocoetes. Am. J. Anat., 22: 127–167. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000220106
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!