This investigation has been aided by the Memorial Foundation of St. Bartholomew's Hospital for Diseases of the Alimentary Canal, of New York City. The author expresses his appreciation for this valuable support.
Developmental rate and structural expression: An experimental study of twins, ‘double monsters’ and single deformities, and the interaction among embryonic organs during their origin and development†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1921 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 115–277, January 1921
How to Cite
Stockard, C. R. (1921), Developmental rate and structural expression: An experimental study of twins, ‘double monsters’ and single deformities, and the interaction among embryonic organs during their origin and development. Am. J. Anat., 28: 115–277. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000280202
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!