The development of the mammalian spleen, with special reference to its hematopoietic activity
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1921 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 279–339, January 1921
How to Cite
Thiel, Geo. A. and Downey, H. (1921), The development of the mammalian spleen, with special reference to its hematopoietic activity. Am. J. Anat., 28: 279–339. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000280203
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!