Expenses incurred during the course of this investigation were met in part by the Mrs. Dean Sage Research Fund, assistance from which is gratefully acknowledged.
The significance of the prechordal plate: An interpretative study†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1922 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 55–101, September 1922
How to Cite
Adelmann, H. B. (1922), The significance of the prechordal plate: An interpretative study. Am. J. Anat., 31: 55–101. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000310104
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!