Abnormal branching of the human popliteal artery
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1929 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 111–120, July 1929
How to Cite
Senior, H. D. (1929), Abnormal branching of the human popliteal artery. Am. J. Anat., 44: 111–120. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000440105
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!