The work in this laboratory on the development of the method for studying living cells and tissues in the transparent chamber inserted in the rabbit's ear is being aided by a five-year grant from the Rockefeller Foundation.
Observations on the new growth of lymphatic vessels as seen in transparent chambers introduced into the rabbit's ear†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1932 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 49–87, September 1932
How to Cite
Clark, E. R. and Clark, E. L. (1932), Observations on the new growth of lymphatic vessels as seen in transparent chambers introduced into the rabbit's ear. Am. J. Anat., 51: 49–87. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000510104
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!