This paper is one of a series of studies on the material assembled by the Columbia University-American Museum of Natural History African Expedition, supplemented by additional material in the collections of the American Museum of Natural History. For providing generous facilities for the prosecution of this research the author is indebted to the Department of Anatomy of Columbia University, and especially to Dr. D. J. Morton.
The evolution of the pelvic floor of primates†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1932 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 307–346, November 1932
How to Cite
Elftman, H. O. (1932), The evolution of the pelvic floor of primates. Am. J. Anat., 51: 307–346. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000510203
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!