On hair growth: A study of the effect of pregnancy on the activity of the follicle in the guinea-pig (Cavia cobaya)
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1933 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 89–115, July 1933
How to Cite
Dawson, H. L. (1933), On hair growth: A study of the effect of pregnancy on the activity of the follicle in the guinea-pig (Cavia cobaya). Am. J. Anat., 53: 89–115. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000530104
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!