This paper is one of a series of studies concerning the musculature of Simia satyrus from the anatomy laboratory of the University of Wisconsin. The present writer attributes her initial interest in this problem to Dr. Walter E. Sullivan and is greatly indebted to him for the many suggestions and helpful criticisms he has offered. The writer also wishes to express her appreciation to Mrs. Alice B. Eyster for reading the manuscript. The drawings for this paper have been reproduced from the original illustrations by Miss Hattie Wakeman.
The musculature of the inferior extremity of the orang-utan Simia satyrus†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1935 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 193–256, March 1935
How to Cite
Boyer, E. L. (1935), The musculature of the inferior extremity of the orang-utan Simia satyrus. Am. J. Anat., 56: 193–256. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000560203
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!