This paper is one of a series of studies concerning the musculature of Simia satyrus from the anatomy laboratory of the University of Wisconsin. The present writer attributes her initial interest in this problem to Dr. Walter E. Sullivan and is greatly indebted to him for the many suggestions and helpful criticisms he has offered. The writer also wishes to express her appreciation to Mrs. Alice B. Eyster for reading the manuscript. The drawings for this paper have been reproduced from the original illustrations by Miss Hattie Wakeman.
The musculature of the inferior extremity of the orang-utan Simia satyrus†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1935 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 193–256, March 1935
How to Cite
Boyer, E. L. (1935), The musculature of the inferior extremity of the orang-utan Simia satyrus. Am. J. Anat., 56: 193–256. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000560203
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!