This work has been aided by the committee for Research on Sex Problems of the National Research Council.
Growth, desquamation and involution of the vaginal epithelium of fetuses and children with a consideration of the related hormonal factors†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1938 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 427–451, May 1938
How to Cite
Fraenkel, L. and Papanicolaou, G. N. (1938), Growth, desquamation and involution of the vaginal epithelium of fetuses and children with a consideration of the related hormonal factors. Am. J. Anat., 62: 427–451. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000620402
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!