A study of the white blood cells of the normal guinea pig
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1938 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 497–506, May 1938
How to Cite
Joyner, A. L. (1938), A study of the white blood cells of the normal guinea pig. Am. J. Anat., 62: 497–506. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000620405
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!