Morphological similarity of neuroglia fibers to fibers of other connective tissues
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1944 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 329–367, November 1944
How to Cite
Andrew, W. and Ashworth, C. T. (1944), Morphological similarity of neuroglia fibers to fibers of other connective tissues. Am. J. Anat., 75: 329–367. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000750304
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!