The greater part of this work was done during the tenure of a Public Health Service Predoctoral Research Fellowship from the National Cancer Institute.
Studies on the growth of blood vessels in vitro. I. The effect of initial pH on growth patterns†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1954 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 127–169, January 1954
How to Cite
White, J. F. (1954), Studies on the growth of blood vessels in vitro. I. The effect of initial pH on growth patterns. Am. J. Anat., 94: 127–169. doi: 10.1002/aja.1000940105
This paper is based on a dissertation submitted to the Faculty of Bryn Mawr College in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!