This work was supported by Research Grant C-2880(C) from the National Cancer Institute of the U. S. Department of Health, Education and Welface.
Isologous and homologous transplants of ovarian tissue in the anterior eye chambers of intact and castrated male and female mice of inbred strains†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1959 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 91–115, July 1959
How to Cite
Browning, H. C., Salder, W. A. and White, W. D. (1959), Isologous and homologous transplants of ovarian tissue in the anterior eye chambers of intact and castrated male and female mice of inbred strains. Am. J. Anat., 105: 91–115. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001050105
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!