This investigation was supported by Research Grant D-910 from the National Institute of Dental Research, United States Public Health Service.
Sequence of appearance of primary centers of ossification in the human foot†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 103–115, September 1961
How to Cite
Kraus, B. S. (1961), Sequence of appearance of primary centers of ossification in the human foot. Am. J. Anat., 109: 103–115. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001090202
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!