Part of the material reported in the three papers of this series was presented to the Faculty of the University of Wisconsin in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science, and was also presented at the VIIth International Congress of Anatomists, 1960.
The transfer of serum proteins from mother to young in the guinea pig. I. Prenatal rates and routes†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1961 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 149–155, September 1961
How to Cite
Leissring, J. C. and Anderson, J. W. (1961), The transfer of serum proteins from mother to young in the guinea pig. I. Prenatal rates and routes. Am. J. Anat., 109: 149–155. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001090205
Supported by National Institutes of Health Grant H-3331, and by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!