This research was made possible by a grant from the Wellcome Trust to purchase an electron microscope and auxiliary items of equipment for use at St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College.
Fat absorption by epithelial cells of the small intestine of the rat†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1962 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 155–185, March 1962
How to Cite
Lacy, D. and Taylor, A. B. (1962), Fat absorption by epithelial cells of the small intestine of the rat. Am. J. Anat., 110: 155–185. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001100205
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!