This work is part of a dissertation submitted to the Department of Anatomy, Tulane University, School of Medicine as a requirement for the Doctor of Philosophy degree. The author gratefully acknowledges his sincere appreciat on to Dr. William P. Jollie for his patient understanding and technical demonstration throughout this investigation and finally for his critical assistance in the preparation of the manuscript. The investigation was supported by N.I.H. Research grant GM-11484 and in part by N.I.H. Training grant 5T1-GM-793.
An electron microscopic visualization of transport across rat visceral yolk sac†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 21–51, January 1966
How to Cite
Lambson, R. O. (1966), An electron microscopic visualization of transport across rat visceral yolk sac. Am. J. Anat., 118: 21–51. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001180104
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!