Postdoctoral trainee in neuroanatomy supported by grant 2B-5242(C2) from the Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness.
Vestibular projections to the nuclei of the extraocular muscles Degeneration resulting from discrete partial lesions of the vestibular nuclei in the monkey†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 163–193, January 1966
How to Cite
McMasters, R. E., Weiss, A. H. and Carpenter, M. B. (1966), Vestibular projections to the nuclei of the extraocular muscles Degeneration resulting from discrete partial lesions of the vestibular nuclei in the monkey. Am. J. Anat., 118: 163–193. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001180109
This investigation was supported by a grant (NB-01538–06) from the Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda 14, Maryland.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!