Department of Biological Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Development of the flank organ (scent gland) of the Syrian hamster II. Postnatal development†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 317–325, January 1966
How to Cite
Thomas Algard, F., Dodge, A. H. and Kirkman, H. (1966), Development of the flank organ (scent gland) of the Syrian hamster II. Postnatal development. Am. J. Anat., 118: 317–325. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001180115
This study was supported by grants C2791–C8 and C9 and CA 04516–07 from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service and Canadian National Research Council grant A2351.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!