Part of this work was done in the Department of Anatomy, Harvard Medical School, Boston 15, Massachusetts. The work done at the Harvard Medical School was supported in part by grant GM-11182–10 from the National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service.
The fine structure of nerve endings in the nucleus of the trapezoid body and the ventral cochlear nucleus
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 375–389, March 1966
How to Cite
Lenn, N. J. and Reese, T. S. (1966), The fine structure of nerve endings in the nucleus of the trapezoid body and the ventral cochlear nucleus. Am. J. Anat., 118: 375–389. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001180205
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!