I would like to thank Dr. Frederick Kraus, Associate Pathologist, St. Luke's Hospital, and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington University School of Medicine, especially Dr. Ernst Friedrich, for aid in getting the early placental stages. This work was supported by grants GB-5024 from the National Science Foundation, and 1 RO1 HD 02613 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Fine structure of anchoring villi of the human placenta†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 419–451, May 1968
How to Cite
Enders, A. C. (1968), Fine structure of anchoring villi of the human placenta. Am. J. Anat., 122: 419–451. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001220302
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!