This investigation was supported in part by Public Health Service fellowship GPM-18,959 from the Division of General Medical Sciences, Public Health Service.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 491–511, May 1968
How to Cite
Parry, W. (1968), The embryonic origin of the abdominal (ventro-lateral) musculature in the albino rat. Am. J. Anat., 122: 491–511. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001220304
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Graduate School, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, 1965. This paper appeared in abstract form in American Zoologist, 6: 356, 1966.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!