This research was supported through funds provided by USPHS grants HD 00132 and HD 00971 and by the Ford Foundation. We also acknowledge financial assistance from the following drug houses: Abbott Laboratories, Ayerst Laboratories, Lilly Research Laboratories, Ortho Research Foundation, Schering Corporation, Sterling-Winthrop Research Institute, Syntex Research, and Wyeth Laboratories.
Studies on the fine structure of ovarian steroid-secreting cells in the rabbit. I. The normal interstitial cells†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 441–473, November 1968
How to Cite
Davies, J. and Broadus, C. D. (1968), Studies on the fine structure of ovarian steroid-secreting cells in the rabbit. I. The normal interstitial cells. Am. J. Anat., 123: 441–473. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001230304
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!