Summer Research Fellow, National Institutes of Health Medical Student Training Grant.
Marginal zone and germinal center development in the spleens of neonatally thymectomized and nonthymectomized young rats†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 489–499, November 1968
How to Cite
Pettersen, J. C. and Rose, R. J. (1968), Marginal zone and germinal center development in the spleens of neonatally thymectomized and nonthymectomized young rats. Am. J. Anat., 123: 489–499. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001230306
This project received support from a General Research Support grant to the University of Wisconsin Medical School from the National Institutes of Health, Division of Research Facilities and Resources.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!