Light and electron microscopic observations on the spleen and the splenic leukocytes of the newt triturus cristatus
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1968 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 521–555, November 1968
How to Cite
Tooze, J. and Davies, H. G. (1968), Light and electron microscopic observations on the spleen and the splenic leukocytes of the newt triturus cristatus. Am. J. Anat., 123: 521–555. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001230308
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!