This investigation was supported in part by USPHS research grant DE-21 from the National Institute of Dental Research and National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Md.
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 135–147, February 1969
How to Cite
Blanton, P. L. and Biggs, N. L. (1969), Eighteen hundred years of controversy: The paranasal sinuses,. Am. J. Anat., 124: 135–147. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001240202
Editor's note: The recommendations of members of the editorial board on this paper varied from enthusiastic approval to unqualified rejection. Because the topic is one of great interest to medical students and to the general public and because advocates of occasional review papers in this journal are numerous, the managing editor decided to accept the manuscript for publication. Readers are invited to express their opinions on this article to the editor. Donald Duncan
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!