Dr. J. Merzel's work was supported by a Fellowship from C.A.P.E.S., Brasil
Origin and renewal of goblet cells in the epithelium of the mouse small intestine
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 281–305, March 1969
How to Cite
Merzel, J. and Leblond, C. P. (1969), Origin and renewal of goblet cells in the epithelium of the mouse small intestine. Am. J. Anat., 124: 281–305. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001240303
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!