A post-doctoral research Fellow at Forsyth Dental Center and Harvard University School of Dental Medicine and supported by the National Institute of Dental Research at the time this work was done.
Observations on calvarial growth in rachitic and healing rats†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 379–387, March 1969
How to Cite
De Angelis, V. (1969), Observations on calvarial growth in rachitic and healing rats. Am. J. Anat., 124: 379–387. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001240307
This project was supported in part by Research grant D-1592 from the National Institute of Dental Research.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!