A portion of this work was completed in the Department of Anatomy at the Harvard Medical School and was previously reported as an undergraduate thesis for the M.D. degree (Cornell, '65).
A cytological study of intestinal absorption in the suckling rat†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 291–315, July 1969
How to Cite
Cornell, R. and Padykula, H. A. (1969), A cytological study of intestinal absorption in the suckling rat. Am. J. Anat., 125: 291–315. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001250304
This investigation was supported by United States Public Health Service grant HD 01026.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!