This investigation was partially supported by a National Education Defense Act Type IV Pre-doctoral Fellowship.
Rib development in chick embryos analyzed by means of tantalum foil blocks
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 126, Issue 2, pages 127–149, October 1969
How to Cite
Sweeney, R. M. and Watterson, R. L. (1969), Rib development in chick embryos analyzed by means of tantalum foil blocks. Am. J. Anat., 126: 127–149. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001260202
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!