This work was supported by United States Public Health Service Research grant NB-07016 from the National Institutes of Neurological Disease and Blindness.
The small pyramidal neuron of the rat cerebral cortex. The perikaryon, dendrites and spines†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 321–355, April 1970
How to Cite
Peters, A. and Kaiserman-Abramof, I. R. (1970), The small pyramidal neuron of the rat cerebral cortex. The perikaryon, dendrites and spines. Am. J. Anat., 127: 321–355. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001270402
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!