This investigation was supported by grant 5 RO1 HD02613 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Public Health Service Training grant GM 00240-09 and Health Science Advancement Award F-304-FRO6115 to Washington University.
The fine structure of the guinea pig visceral yolk sac placenta†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 397–413, April 1970
How to Cite
King, B. F. and Enders, A. C. (1970), The fine structure of the guinea pig visceral yolk sac placenta. Am. J. Anat., 127: 397–413. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001270405
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!