This investigation was aided by grants from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (GM-15289) and from the Association for the Aid of Crippled Children.
Electron microscopic observations on fibrinoid and histiotroph in the junctional zone and villi of the human placenta†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 463–483, August 1970
How to Cite
Dempsey, E. W., Lessey, R. A. and Luse, S. A. (1970), Electron microscopic observations on fibrinoid and histiotroph in the junctional zone and villi of the human placenta. Am. J. Anat., 128: 463–483. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001280405
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!