Fine structural correlations and biochemical events in the corpus luteum
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 135, Issue 4, pages 441–443, December 1972
How to Cite
Cavazos, L. F. (1972), Fine structural correlations and biochemical events in the corpus luteum. Am. J. Anat., 135: 441–443. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001350402
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- 1969 Comparative aspects of uterine-luteal relationships. Rec. Prog. Horm. Res., 25: 57–104. , and
- 1970 Reproduction. Ann. Rev. Physiol., 32: 439–470.
- 1971 Cytoplasmic granules and relaxin levels in porcine corpora lutea. Endocrinology, 89: 1–10. , , and
- 1970 Fine structure and progesterone levels in the corpus luteum of the pig during pregnancy and after hysterectomy. Biol. Reprod., 2: 98–113. , , and
- 1969 Fine structure and progesterone levels in the corpus luteum of the pig during the estrous cycle. Biol. Reprod., 1: 83–106. , , , and
- 1970 Influences of in vivo and in vitro hormonal environment upon luteinization of granulosa cells in tissue culture. Rec. Prog. Horm. Res., 26: 589–622.
- 1961 The normal fine structure of opossum testicular interstitial cells. J. Biophys. Biochem. Cytol., 9: 653–670. , and
- 1969 The correlation of fine structure and function in steroid-secreting cells, with emphasis on those of the gonads. In: The Gonads. K. W.McKerns, ed. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York, pp. 415–488. , and
- 1970 The fine structure of the human corpus luteum of early pregnancy and during the progestational phase of the menstrual cycle. Am. J. Anat., 127: 37–70. , and
- 1968 Lysosomal function in the corpus luteum of the sheep. J. Endocr., 40: 325–336. , and
- 1969 The ultrastructure of endocrine glands. Rec. Prog. Horm. Res., 25: 315–380. , and
- 1971 Factors affecting the secretion of steroids from the transplanted ovary in the sheep. Rec. Prog. Horm. Res., 27: 537–582. , and
- 1964 Pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone concentrations in relation to reproductive stages of the pig. Endocrinology, 75: 365–376. , and