Supported in part by grants AM 13535, CA 13148 and RR05349 from the United States Public Health Service and by the American Cancer Society.
Pinocytosis by epithelium associated with lymphoid follicles in the bursa of fabricius, appendix, and Peyer's patches. An electron microscopic study†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 136, Issue 4, pages 455–477, April 1973
How to Cite
Bockman, D. E. and Cooper, M. D. (1973), Pinocytosis by epithelium associated with lymphoid follicles in the bursa of fabricius, appendix, and Peyer's patches. An electron microscopic study. Am. J. Anat., 136: 455–477. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001360406
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!