Origin, differentiation and renewal of the four main epithelial cell types in the mouse small intestine III. Entero-endocrine cells
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1974 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 141, Issue 4, pages 503–519, December 1974
How to Cite
Cheng, H. and Leblond, C. P. (1974), Origin, differentiation and renewal of the four main epithelial cell types in the mouse small intestine III. Entero-endocrine cells. Am. J. Anat., 141: 503–519. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001410405
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!