This investigation was supported by grants 977008 (1974) and 077116 (1975) form the Ministry of Education of Japan.
Postnatal development of acinar cells in rat submandibular gland as revealed by electron microscopic staining for carbohydrates†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 211–235, July 1976
How to Cite
Yamashina, S. and Mizuhira, V. (1976), Postnatal development of acinar cells in rat submandibular gland as revealed by electron microscopic staining for carbohydrates. Am. J. Anat., 146: 211–235. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001460302
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!