The author is grateful to Dr. Thomas M. Harris for his guidance and assistance throughout the course of this investigation, and to Dr. William P. Jollie for suggestions regarding the manuscript.
Prenatal development of the eye in the golden hamster†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 303–321, July 1976
How to Cite
Jackson, C. G. (1976), Prenatal development of the eye in the golden hamster. Am. J. Anat., 146: 303–321. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001460306
This paper represents a portion of the work presented as a thesis to the Graduate School of the Medical College of Virginia in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!