Supported in part by National Institute of Health grant AM-19471.
Proximal tubule tendrils: Fact or artefact†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 323–330, July 1976
How to Cite
Bulger, R. E., Siegel, F. L. and Pendergrass, R. (1976), Proximal tubule tendrils: Fact or artefact. Am. J. Anat., 146: 323–330. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001460307
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!