Supported in part by an award from the Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction, Columbia University, and by a Biomedical Research Support Grant from Creighton University.
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 59–97, May 1978
How to Cite
Luckett, W. P. (1978), Origin and differentiation of the yolk sac and extraembryonic mesoderm in presomite human and rhesus monkey embryos. Am. J. Anat., 152: 59–97. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001520106
A preliminary report on this material was presented at the Eighty-Fourth and Eighty-Fifth Annual Sessions of the American Association of Anatomists (Luckett, '71, '72).
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!