This work was supported by NIH Grant HD-11404. a University of Illinois Biomedical Research Support Grant, and a Grant from the Campus Research Board.
Cyclic changes in ciliation, secretion and cell height of the oviductal epithelium in women†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 156, Issue 4, pages 505–521, December 1979
How to Cite
Verhage, H. G., Bareither, M. L., Jaffe, R. C. and Akbar, M. (1979), Cyclic changes in ciliation, secretion and cell height of the oviductal epithelium in women. Am. J. Anat., 156: 505–521. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001560405
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 1979
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!