Fetal and neonatal rat intestinal capillaries: A TEM study of changes in the mural structure
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Anatomy
Volume 160, Issue 4, pages 435–448, April 1981
How to Cite
Milici, A. J. and Bankston, P. W. (1981), Fetal and neonatal rat intestinal capillaries: A TEM study of changes in the mural structure. Am. J. Anat., 160: 435–448. doi: 10.1002/aja.1001600407
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 1980
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!